Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras found at any Sonesta hotel – to make each stay even more rewarding.
With almost 3 million members worldwide to start 2023, members of the award-winning guest loyalty program generate 30% of room revenue in the US. In fact, Sonesta Travel Pass members are 2.5x more likely to have a repeat visit, and Elite members spend on average 10x more than the average revenue per guest. Loyalty expense is as low as 2.5% of GRR, depending on your brand.
- USA Today Readers’ Choice Best Hotel Loyalty Program for 5 years
- Consistently named Best Hotel Rewards Program by US News & World Report
- Global Traveler top family-friendly rewards program for 2022
- Wherever Awards Best Family-Friendly & Frequent-Stay Program 2022
Hello Rewards is the guest recognition program for Red Lion’s family of brands – designed for the average traveler. It avoids complicated points and elite tiers that only benefit road warriors and instead focus on delivering more meaningful value in the moment.
Traditional point-based loyalty programs can be expensive and do little to sway guest reservations in the midscale and economy segments of hospitality. Yet our competitors charge hotels an average of 5.3% of GRR when all costs are included. Hello Rewards eliminates expensive points and low reward night reimbursements and focuses on what truly motivates the average traveler to book by using the Hello Bucks system.
Our 2.6 million Hello Rewards members earn 10 Hello Bucks on every qualifying stay they complete at our hotels. The math is easy – 10 Hello Bucks are the equivalent to 10 US or Canadian dollars and the discount depends on the currency in which their chosen hotel operates.
- Average member LOS of 1.83 nights at $97ADR in 2022
- If we assume 10% of member stays will include a Hello Bucks discount, the program will cost hotels 1% compared to the 5.3% industry average,
- Members also receive free premium WiFi, digital gift cards, dining vouchers, birthday surprise and more!
We are working towards combining our points-based Sonesta Travel Pass with Red Lion Family of Hotels’ Hello Rewards loyalty program. Both platforms have seen continued growth over the last 24 months.